Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Estate Sale Finds

 063

Well, I didn’t find any canning jars at the estate sale, but I’m still a happy camper. I found this fabulous old Crockpot which makes me giddy!

061

And I bought this box of old glassware without really knowing what was inside.

069

I could see these gorgeous bubble glasses at the top of the box.

068 

But, I had no idea this was inside…

070

Or this butter dish…

072

Or this bud vase…

073

Or these small  dishes…

074

Or these plates…

065

But, the pièce de résistance was these glasses. Did I mention that our last name begins with P?  Yes, I am quite happy with my purchases! Daniel was thrilled to have the monogrammed glasses, too.

And I also purchased a 32 cup electric coffee percolator, but for some strange reason, I didn’t take a picture of it. Sorry! We will begin hosting our 'Life Group’ at church in our home in a couple of weeks, so I thought it would be nice to have a large capacity coffee brewer. (I’ll get a picture for you soon!) I think for $20 total, I did quite well at the sale.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Love the crockpot and the box of things held some good surprises, especially the monogrammed glasses, what a bit of luck.