Monday, February 22, 2010

Off to an estate sale…

008

Just a quick note to tell you I hope your weekend was as wonderful as mine. Spring was in the air! The temperature was around 65 degrees, and the sun was shining. We spent our Saturday building raised garden beds, fishing, and doing a little tidying around the outside of the house. It was so refreshing to throw open the windows and air the house out. Hard to believe we had snow last weekend.

Now, I’m off to an estate sale to see what I can find. I collect old stoneware and vintage fabric. I’ve also been on the lookout for canning jars and a pressure canner. It’ll be harvest season before you know it!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Can't wait to see spring here, we had snow again yesterday and it's forecast again later this week.

Looking forward to seeing what you find on your treasure hunting trip!

Melissa Price said...

Oh, no! Not more snow, Ann. Hoping spring will be in the air for you, very soon. :) Melissa

Mary Frances S. said...

Oh I'm so thankful for Spring, too! I am so envious! I passed an estate sale on the street next to mine this morning, and wished that I could stop! I hope you found some fun treasures! Would love to see! I collect pottery and it's so much fun!

Thanks also for your sweet post on my blog. I really do love Jack, and I'm so thankful to be working with him.

Hope you're Monday was great!