Saturday, August 22, 2009

You know I had to have it:

My family has a total love affair with muffins. I've blogged about it here, here, here, and here. They are so easy to make and have on hand for breakfast and snacking. So, when I saw this cookbook, there was no question as to whether it was coming home with me.

I am also a sucker for cookbooks. As far as cookbooks go, this one is a winner. A full color photo accompanies each and every recipe. (sigh)

It truly was love at first sight.


The recipes are laid out clearly and and steps are numbered.


And there are many creative variations of muffins. Each one is delicious-sounding in it's own right.


My mouth is absolutely watering! I can hardly wait to give this pumpkin muffin a try. I'll share the goodness of these recipes with you as I try them. After all, good things were meant to be shared.

No comments: