Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Blueberry Muffin Post

Why name this post The Blueberry Muffin Post? One taste of these absolutely, positively, divine muffins and you will understand. My family is what you could call a muffin-loving bunch. I make muffins at least once each week. We usually have Bed and Breakfast Muffins because they're so healthy and the batter stores in the refridgerator for up to 6 weeks. Yep, I always have a bowl of this batter in the back of my fridge.

Today, I had some extra blueberries and knew I wanted to use them up while they were still good. Unfortunately, the blueberry muffin recipes I have in my cookbooks are not especially noteworthy. What's a girl to do? Google. I have found the internet to be quite handy at providing quick solutions to most of my cooking/sewing/gardening/you-name-it dilemmas.

This Easy Blueberry Muffins recipe was literally the first one Google pulled up.

It's a definite keeper.

No comments: