Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring took over...

... my sewing studio... which is also the sunroom... which makes it the perfect place to house our transplants and chicks...

Our chicks are almost ready to move into their coop. Only one problem - we have to build one first! We're hoping to have a more productive weekend ahead...

My newly budded fig tree needs to find a new home...

And my grapes, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries are in search of a trellis...

Can you see them stretching?

I intended to snap a better shot of my tomato seedlings. They have all sprouted (except for one or two) and seem to love their temporary home in my sun-filled sewing studio.

One day soon, these inhabitants will find their way out to my garden and I will find my way back to my sewing machine.

No comments: