Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dreaming...


...of an herb garden nestled in a cozy spot along side poppies, sweet peas, zinnias, sunflowers, and the like... maybe a tomato or two slipped into the mix... I can almost see it now...



...and perhaps an Amy Butler Barcelona Skirt is in order for the occasion. I think so. I couldn't possibly stand in my beautiful herb garden wearing anything else. I very rarely sew for myself, but that's about to change around here. I need that skirt. After all, I've had the pattern for over a year. It would just be wrong to keep it tucked in that drawer any longer...


“Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.”- 1 John 4:11-12

1 comment:

Alexandra Frankel said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog.

You MUST sew this skirt! I have neglected my sewing... there's just not enough time in the day! But I can live vicariously through your blog until I can get back into sewing again.