Tuesday, March 16, 2010

4:00pm… Spring Break 2010

086

Well, no one seemed to mind that our first day of Spring Break was spent indoors. The weather was overcast, misting rain at times, so the day was perfect for this…

087

and this…

116

and even this…

117

While everyone else was busy catching a few zzz’s, Mama spent the afternoon in her kitchen happily trying new recipes. I have more delicious goodness to share with you soon.

Yep. It was a good day.

I’ve been itching to do a little sewing lately, but to be honest, it’s just too hard on my neck to stay at the machine very long. I’m having what I hope will be the last surgery on my neck Monday. Hopefully, I’ll be able to do all the things I want to do very soon.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Praying that your surgery goes well, Melissa.

Looks like a very relaxing day at your house! I must admit, after all the gardening we did, I had a snooze this afternoon.