Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This blog is moving…

337

I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately. Over the past year or so, this space has done quite a bit of changing. I still LOVE to sew, but my interests have expanded tremendously, and the metamorphosis around here has been evidence to that effect. I will leave this site intact, as I know many beginning seamstresses are visiting daily, but I will no longer be posting here.

I will continue my adventures in blogging, sewing, cooking, gardening, soap making, and whatever else strikes my fancy. I would love it if you’d follow me over here:

 http://sweethomesteadalabama.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

afoomi said...

I just start learning sewing, and stumbled upon your blog, thanks for all the great tips.

landradaoberhaus said...

Slot machines with free spins - Dr.MCD
Are slot machines with free 서산 출장샵 spins and bonus 고양 출장마사지 spins valid? Get details 김제 출장안마 on slot machines with 포천 출장안마 free spins. The only gambling site that we 의정부 출장마사지 have reviews on.